Air Systems BAC-10 Portable Breathing 2 Worker Air Pump Compressor was listed on Amazon for $995.00, selling for $878.30 USD brand new. Manufactured by Air Systems. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Maximum pressure 10psi at 9 cfm output, 9.5 cfm at 4psi
- Operates 1 hood style respirator or 2 tight fitting constant flow masks if the respirator requirements, do not exceed maximum pressure of 10psi
- Electric motor; 3/4 HP, ODP, 100-115/208-230 VAC, 12.2/6.1 amps, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, thermally protected, CSA approved
- Prewired with on/off switch and plug 115 VAC
- 0.5 – 0.7 micron inlet and compressor filter, 0-30psi pressure gauge, weight: 55 lbs
Oilless compressors produce no oil mist, oil vapor, or carbon monoxide (CO). High temperature alarms and oil/water filters are not required as they are with conventional air compressors. Breathing air compressors do not significantly change the air quality of the ambient air and are not designed to filter carbon monoxide or other toxic gases. An optional carbon monoxide monitor is available where required. Clean breathable air must be provided to the breathing air compressor inlet at all times. Note: Tight fitting constant flow respirators require 4 cfm (115 lpm) minimum flow rate at the manufacturers’ stated pressure. Loose fitting hoods require at least 6 cfm (170 lpm) per respirator.
Buy for $878.30 brand new
Save 12% ($116.70) by purchasing on Amazon.com