– Chicago Pneumatic Quiet Rotary Screw Air Compressor with Dryer – 7.5 HP, 230 Volts, 1 Phase, Model# QRS7.5HPD-1 , selling for $7,199.99 brand new. Manufactured by Chicago Pneumatic. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Rated the QUIETEST in the Industry
- No valve rework, replacing valve strips or replacing bearings or rods
- 100% continuous duty (even when fully loaded)
- Dryer included with this unit
Quiet Rotary Screw (QRS) compressors are designed with the automotive aftermarket in mind, making them ideal for paint and body shops, tire shops, dealer service shops and general maintenance and repair shops. This compressor requires less maintenance than air-cooled reciprocating compressors, is easy to install, quiet (less than 65dB), fully packaged and wired. Can be installed anywhere by a qualified electrician – no separate room is needed. Equipped with sound-attenuating enclosures and 60-gallon ASME horizontal tank. Includes a TEFC motor, adjustable V-belt drive, full voltage motor starter, auto start/stop, moisture drain, safety shutdown, air shutoff valve and safety relief valves. This unit features a refrigerated dryer that removes all of the moisture from the air during use. U.S.A. Volts: 230, Portable or Stationary: Stationary, HP: 7 1/2, Air Outlet Size (in.): 1/2, Air Tank Size (gal.): 60, Pump: Rotary screw, oil injected, air cooled, belt-driven, Amps: 19.5, CFM at 90 PSI: 22.04, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 56 x 23 x 50, Max. PSI: 150, Tank Description: Horizontal
Buy for $7,199.99 brand new