Portable 12V Electric Air Pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Max 11.6PSI, Digital Control Double Stage: High Volume Fan & High Pressure Cylinder, Achilles Zodiac Mercury Compatible, Free HR Valve Adaptor & Carry Bag Only by Seamax was listed on Amazon for $220.00, selling for $148.00 USD brand new. Manufactured by Seamax Marine & Outdoor. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Kite version pump for Inflatable Kite & Boat, Extra valve fittings included. High volume stage: Max inlet air: 500L/ Min by turbo fan. High pressure stage: Dual cylinders by motor max 11 PSI.
- Free carry bag; 9ft power cord with clamp and 6ft air hose; Work by any 12V battery like ATV, car, boat Batteries.
- Large working range: 0.2 PSI to 11 PSI; Chamber’s pressure setting increments: Per 1 KPA (per 0.15PSI).
- Real time pressure reading and dual pressure LCD display, Auto switch from Air Fan to Air Cylinder by 7Kpa/1 PSI
- LCD back light for night time operation; Support intake & outtake (inflate & deflate) dual actions.
Three Buttons Inflation Operating Instuctions
1. Choose the proper fitting for the air valve of your inflatable product. Put the valve at the inflation position. Attach the correct valve adaptor to the inflation hose that comes with your pump. Attach the other end to the pump (smooth round outlet on the pump)
2. Connect the 80D pump’s terminals to the battery paying close attention to the polarity & properly connected. If you have the model with the built-in battery (80DB / 80DB-Li), please make sure the battery has been charged. Fully charged battery should last 30 minutes or more with regular use.
3. Turn on the POWER switch and enter the maximum desired pressure by using the two set pressure (UP / DOWN) buttons, the set pressure will be shown on the right hand side of LCD screen. The pump only provides Mode KPa as its pressure display. Factory default working pressure is set as 25KPa (3.6 PSI).This pressure is suitable for all chambers of most inflatable boats (10KPa = 100mbr = 1.45 PSI)
4. Press the POWER button to start. During inflation, the left hand side of LCD screen should show the pressure that the inflator has reached. As soon as the entered pressure has been reached, the inflator turns off automatically. And the inflator can be turned off at any time by pressing the POWER button again. Take off the air hose from the chamber once the pump stops pumping. It is possible to stop the inflator at any time by pressing the (OFF) switch.
5. The inflator operates in two stages which can be identified by the noise of the turbine at the beginning followed by the piston. The inflator switches from turbine to piston automatically. If the chamber pressure is over 7KPa / 1 PSI, the pump will start the 2nd stage only. If the set pressure is lower than the chamber’s pressure, the pump won’t turn on.
Visit Seamax website for Electric Pump Full Instructions.
Buy for $148.00 brand new
Save 33% ($72.00) by purchasing on Amazon.com