Sequential Compression Sleeve and Pump – Half Leg Complete Set , selling for $448.00 brand new. Manufactured by Powerpress. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Gradient Sequential 4 Chamber Half Leg Therapy (Pump + 2 Half Leg Garments + Bilateral Connector), 220V machine available, ship to worldwide, Made in U.S.A
- Gradient Squeezing Compression Mode (Proven to be the Best for Blood, Lymph Circulation Therapy. Pressure: 20 ~ 100 mmHg, 60 min Timer), Quick & Easy to use Connector w/Safety & Lock System
- The “Squeeze” in a graduated compression is most firm at the bottom(foot) and gradually reduces toward the top of the garment like human body. Our System prevent blood and lymph fluid from reversing to leg and arm during inflation time.
- Lymphedema, Edema, Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Varicose Vein, Wound Therapy caused by poor blood circulation, Tired, Swollen, Aching feet, legs.. etc / Garment Cover Size: Mid Calf-18″, Knee-20″, Call for need bigger size
- High Technology Compression System; Inflate air 36 sec 1st chamber – Inflate air 27 sec 2nd chamber – Inflate air 18 sec 3rd chamber – Infalate air 9 sec 4th chamber – deflate air 24 sec all 4 chambers
What is the importance of having a sequential gradient pump?
It is designed to deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the distal end (foot) of the garment and gradually decreases towards the proximal (top) end of the garment.
This improves the efficiency of the valves which return the blood to your body. The “squeeze” in a graduated compression garment is most firm at the bottom and reduces toward the top of the garment. This difference creates an effective pump which, working with the movement of your calf muscle pushes fluid and blood back up trough the body.
Our Squeezing Gradient Sequential Compression System also prevent blood and lymph fluid reverse to leg or arms during inflation time.
Sequential pumps with gradient pressure have proven to be the best devices for reducing the lymphatic fluid from the limb in acomfortable and efficient manner. These pumps function in much the same manner as the body does by utilizing the muscle pump. The body uses various muscle groups to move the lymphatic fluid through the channels. Unlike the vascular system, the lymphatic system does not have a built-in pump. The vascularsystem has the heart to pump the blood through the body. The lymphatic system relies on the muscle groups to rhythmically move the fluid through the body.
Who should use compression circulator? Everyone, who…. * spends long hours standing or sitting at their job * has parents who suffered from leg or venous problems * is overweight * is confined to bed or a wheelchair * is pregnant or may become pregnant * has tired, swollen, aching feet, legs and ankles * has mild to severe varicose veins * has chronic venous insufficiency * has prone to venous stasis ulcerations
Buy for $448.00 brand new